.

Saturday 21 September 2013

Chris Brown Talks About "Beef" With Jay Z, Karrueche Tran & Rihanna


Chris Brown is gracing the latest cover of JET Magazine and “respectfully” firing a few not-so-friendly shots in the process. 
In a quick chat he had with JET, Chris opened up about his relationships with Rihanna and Karrueche Tran and his 'beef' with JayZ.

You recall that there has been reports that JayZ and Chris Brown had a falling out over Chris's tumultuous relationship with Rihanna (who JayZ helped discover and later signed to his RocNation family). 
JayZ had reportedly threatened to end Chris' career if he hurt Rihanna.

Excerpts from Chris Brown's interview:



  • On controlling his anger issues
“You have to go through the struggle before you can get to the good part. I don’t try to lash out at people, or be as mad or impulsive as I used to be.  I got to the point where it’s only so much you can take from the master, you feel me? I’ve taken my fair share of lashings.”
  • On his beef with Jay-Z
“No disrespect, because I’m a fan, but nobody brings up the fact that [Jay Z] stabbed somebody and sold drugs. He gets a pass.”
  • On his relationships with Karrueche Tran & Rihanna
"Relationships are the most difficult part. That’s why I was honest with those two girls and I put out that video. My ex and I broke up because of the “situation” and she had moved on. I fell in love with another girl. Then my ex came back, so it was like, 'What is a man to do?'  I told them both the truth. I didn’t do the sucker role."

Credits:212breakingnews 

No comments:

Next  previous  home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...