.

Tuesday 1 October 2013

I CAUGHT MY BROTHER'S FRIEND SNIFFING MY PANTIES; PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO?

My Friends Brother who is btw 17 or 18 came for a Sleepover, am 25 . My Parents were out and wanted me to pretty much 'babysit' them while they were away. 


Read Full Story Below



Time went by and I wanted to go for a Walk. As I got back went back to my Room I saw with my own eyes my Brothers Friend smelling my Underwear from my Laundry Basket I was so shoked I stubbornly cleared my throat and he turned away swiftly and looked at me, and couldnt say a word, dropped my painties and left with shame... 

Later that day I sneakily went into my Brothers Friends bag to see if he took anything, As I opened his bag I saw my Bra and 2 of my Underwear, I just got so Furious but couldn't do much. 

What should I do about my brothers friend and is it normal? To me sniffing panties is just disgusting, You are smelling something that someone rubs their Cores on.

No comments:

Next  previous  home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...