.

Thursday 14 November 2013

Between Linda Ikeji's sister, Laura and Emmy Collins -- See their hilarious bout...

popular blogger Linda Ikeji has a younger sister, Laura Ikeji who's one bad mouthed girl. Emmy Collins is a fashion designer turned blogger who's been making the wrong headline recently with his bashing of celebrities.

Emmy wrote again but this time, he took on Laura ikeji who isn't someone that let things go and lets Emmy know he has bitten more than he can chew..


Emmy wrote:

When I received a link to a certain tweet which Laura ikeji had apparently tweeted, I thought someone was simply sending me on a wild goose chase and so I ignored them all throughout last week. I again received the link this week and decided to check it out and when I did check out her twitter page, I was gobsmacked.




No comments:

Next  previous  home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...