.

Saturday 21 September 2013

I’m Not Into Do-Overs - Drake Says About His Speculated Relationship With Rihanna


Drake found himself in the hot seat during a recent visit to the “Ellen DeGeneres Show.” Along with promoting his new album, the “Started From The Bottom” rapper spilled the beans about a few of his past relationships with Hollywood’s A-list beauties.
Drake said he’s “single and ready to mingle,” but admitted that he did have a romantic fling with Chris brown’s ex-girlfriend, Rihanna.

Watch Video after the cut..




MUST-READ: Are Rihanna and Drake a Thing Again?


MUST-READ: Chris Brown Talks About "Beef" With Jay Z, Karrueche Tran & Rihanna


“Yeah, great girl. We had our moment and I always support and have love for her,” he said. “I know I’m gonna watch this back and say, ‘That’s not what I thought I said.’”

After Ellen asked if he want to “go back and do that one over?” Drake replied, “No, I’m not into do-overs in any regard, which is an ironic thing to say.”
He went on to set the record straight about possible relationships with Nicki Minaj, Tyra Banks and Kim Kardashian. Click through the slides to find out what he had to say!



Source: Hellobeautiful

No comments:

Next  previous  home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...