.

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Hollywood Actress, Sandra Ballock And Son Dress Up For Halloween | SEE PHOTOS

 Gravity’ star Sandra Bullock took her son Louis Bardo Bullock, 4, to a Halloween party held at his pricey private school in Los Angeles, CA. Sandra and Louis wore skeleton costumes. Louis was his usual bubbly, happy self.

The Oscar winner recently told Vogue magazine that she’d be happy to have more kids.

“If all of a sudden someone said, ‘You have five more kids,’ I’d be totally OK with it. I’m having such an amazing time. Whatever comes our way, we handle as a family. It’s not just me anymore,” she explained.

She also said that her number one priority will always be Louis: “If I see whatever I’m doing affecting him negatively, I will pack up and move to Alaska,” and told the magazine that she couldn’t be happier at the moment: “We’re all where we’re supposed to be I am exactly where I want to be now.”

The actress recently starred in Gravity, directed by Alfonso Cuaron, which apparently raked in a huge £34.6 million on it’s opening weekend. More Pics Below




1 comment:

Next  previous  home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...